B Electric, Inc. is committed to providing the safest possible work environment for our employees. All of our employees have completed a 10-hour OSHA safety training class.
We have received numerous safety awards over the years, including:
- AGC’s Outstanding Safety Performance for 2009 and 2010.
- NECA’s Zero Injury Award 2010, 2011, and 2012
- NECA’s Safety Excellence Award 2010
- Associated General Contractors of America Certificate of Commendation for Excellent Safety Record 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010
2013 – .90
2012 – .86
2011 – .87
2010 – .87
B Electric’s Safety Coordinator, John Dial, has extensive training and certifications in workplace safety, including:
- OSHA Construction Outreach Trainer 10-and 30- hour certified
- First Aid Certification
- Train the Trainer Forklift Safety Instructor
- CPR Certification
We routinely hold safety training meetings and discussions throughout the year. The safety of our clients and our employees is the most important part of our job.